Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Guidance
As we begin moving into our “new normal” with Marion and Polk Counties now in Phase Two of the reopening process, the resources below help provide guidance on a number of important categories. I have been asked many questions related specifically to these topics and hope this comprehensive list helps point you in the right direction. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Statewide Mandatory Mask Requirement for Indoor Locations & Outdoor Spaces When Social Distancing Is Not Possible, Now Required For: Children Age 5 and Up, and Exercising Indoors- Effective Friday, July 24th. More information can be found here: https://sharedsystems.
- Venue and Event Operators for both Indoor and Outdoor Locations, including Social Events, Recreational Events, Cultural Events, Civic Events, and Churches & Places of Worship: https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2351D.pdf.
- Indoor and Outdoor Entertainment Facilities, including Playgrounds: https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2351A.pdf.
- Outdoor Recreation & Overnight Camps: https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2351i.pdf.
- Recreational Sports, Limited to Specified Sports: https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2351E.pdf.
- Restaurants, Bars, Breweries, Brewpubs, Wineries, Tasting Rooms, and Distilleries: https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2351B.pdf.
- Swimming Pools, Spas, and Sports Courts: https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le2351C.pdf.